INVITATION FOR TENDERS
REPUBLIC OF GHANA
MINISTRY OF ROADS AND HIGHWAYS
PROCUREMENT OF STANDBY GENERATOR AND VEHICLES FOR MINISTRY OF ROADS AND HIGHWAYS
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING
- The Ministry of Roads and Highways intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of Generator and Vehicles for the Ministry.
- The Ministry of Roads and Highways invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers for the Supply of Vehicles and Standby Generator as indicated in the Table 1:
|Description||Package No.||Lot No.||Quantity||Delivery Schedule||Tender Security (GHS)|
|Executive Saloon Cars
|Executive Saloon Cars
|Cross Country Vehicles (Four Wheel Drive) Diesel||GR/MRH/GD/0003/2019||1||6||60 days||85,000.00|
|Sport Utility Vehicles (Four Wheel Drive) Diesel||2||3||60 days||25,000.00|
|4 x 4 Pick-up Trucks- Diesel||3||13||60 days||65,000.00|
|33 Seater Bus and Mini Bus – Diesel||4||2||60 days||12,000.00|
|Motor Cycles||5||2||60 days||600.00|
|Generator Set (800KVA)||GR/MRH/GD/0015/2019||1||1||60 days||20,000.00|
Details of the goods are in the Technical Specifications in the Tender Documents. Tenderers may quote for one or any number of Lots in a package. Tenderers shall quote for all goods in the required quantities for the lot(s) they shall tender. Tenders which do not offer all the items under a lot shall be rejected as incomplete.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003, (Act 663), Amendment Act, 2016, (Act 914), and in the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the Ministry of Roads and Highways and inspect the Tender documents on working days between 09:00 to 17:00 Hours local time at the address (1) below.
- A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address (1) below and upon a payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHS 500.00). The method of payment will be by Cash.
- Tenders must be delivered to the address (1) below on or before 8th October 2019 at 10:00 Hours GMT. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 119 days after the deadline of Tender submission. A Tender Security of value indicated in table 1 must accompany all Tenders. Late Tenders will be rejected.
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the address (2) below at 10:30 Hours GMT on 8th October 2019.
The Chief Director
Ministry of Roads and Highways (Digital address: GA-107-2101)
Pension Drive – Accra
P. O. Box M.57, Accra.
4th Floor, Room 407.
Location for opening of Tenders:
2nd Floor Conference Room
Ministry of Roads and Highways
Adjacent Pension House, Accra