MINISTRY OF ROADS AND HIGHWAYS
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING
- The Ministry of Roads and Highways intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments under the contract for the Cleaning of Ministry of Roads and Highways Office premises.
- The Ministry of Roads and Highways invites sealed Tenders from eligible registered Cleaning Services Companies for the cleaning of the Office premises of the Ministry of Roads and Highways.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003, (Act 663), Amendment Act, 2016, (Act 914), and in the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the Ministry of Roads and Highways and inspect the Tender documents on working days between 09:00 to 17:00 Hours local time at the address (1) below.
- A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address (1) below and upon a payment of a non- refundable fee of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC 200.00). The method of payment will be by Cash.
- Tenders must be delivered to the address (1) below on or before 23rd July 2019 at 10:00 Hours GMT. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 119 days after the deadline of Tender submission. A Tender Security of value of Three Thousand Ghana Cedis (GHC 3,000.00) must accompany all Tenders. Late Tenders will be rejected.
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the address (2) below at 10:30 Hours GMT on 23rd July 2019.
The Chief Director
Ministry of Roads and Highways (Digital address: GA-107-2101)
Pension Drive – Accra
P. O. Box M.57, Accra.
4th Floor, Room 407.
Location for opening of Tenders:
4th Floor Conference Room
Ministry of Roads and Highways
Adjacent Pension House, Accra